Thursday, October 6, 2011

ArtsGoggle this Saturday in Ft Worth & Updates

I continue to be impressed by the Fort Worth art scene. The next upcoming city-wide show is this weekend!

When:
Saturday (Oct. 8) from 4pm-10pm.
(My Art Rep, Lauren Hickman, will be there from 5-6pm)

Where:
The Usual
(This is my favorite bar in Ft. Worth. Well made prohibition style drinks with a speakeasy atmosphere. Parking is convenient too, which is always a plus.)

(I'm location #52)

(I made the dfw.com press release for the city-wide show!)



________________

At the end of last month (September) I was invited to show at the Georgetown Food & Wine Festival. Here are some pics:


























































I've been producing several commissions lately and have been slacking on the updates. I've finished several new pieces that I haven't posted pics of yet. So stay tuned, and definitely drop in for the Fort Worth ArtsGoggle!

1 comment: