Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Upcoming Shows & Art Locations

I'll be showing at Spring Gallery Night in Fort Worth this Saturday. Look forward to seeing you there!

It's been entirely too long since my last post. I'm currently finishing up two commissions with several on the back burner. I have several new pieces which haven't been posted online, & I'll get my act together soon to share them with you! These art spaces below have some fantastic artists, and I encourage a night out on the town to check them out.

"The Fort Worth Art Dealer’s Association (FWADA) invites you to take-in the visual arts and our community’s unique cultural richness during Spring Gallery Night, March 24, 2012. Come take a stroll through participating galleries, museums, retail businesses, and area restaurants, and enjoy the many artists featured during this community event. Gallery Night is free and open to the public."

Spring Gallery Night Brochure

My work is currently at the following locations:

Art on the Boulevard
(I'll be at this show on Sat the 24th
of March from around 6-9pm)
4319A Camp Bowie Boulevard
Fort Worth, TX 76107

Fort Worth Community Arts Center
1300 Gendy St
Fort Worth, TX 76107

Put A Cork In It
2972 Park Hill Dr.
Fort Worth, TX 76109

610 S Main Street
Georgetown, TX 78626

No comments:

Post a Comment